Boobs has eclectic taste in music. Maybe that’s not even the right word.
Diverse? Varied? Obscure?
While we both love Depeche Mode and a bunch of other 80s classics (Platinum Blonde, The Fixx, The Cure, Psychedelic Furs, etc) there are songs on his iPod that I just don’t get.
The Top 10 Songs on Boobs’ iPod that Don’t Belong on a Man’s iPod:
- Love is Fire, The Parachute Club
- How Deep is Your Love, Bee Gees
- Pretty Brown Eyes, Cody Simpson
- You Should Be Mine (The Woo Woo Song) Jeoffery Osborne
- (Our Love) Don’t Throw it All Away, Andy Gibb
- Naughty Girls (Need Love Too), Samantha Foxx
- Mandy, Barry Manilow
- I Feel For You, Chaka Khan
- Lady, Kenny Rogers
- Every Time I See Your Picture, Luba
There you have it.